Wise 8-Bit Man Of The Mountain
I see the clipping in the first one but what’s the second one
i actually dont see the clipping in the first one?? but the second one elsa’s braid phases right through her arm when she brings it forward. not over her shoulder. literally through her arm
the thumb clips through the shirt in the first one
Nothing new going on at Peter Gabriel’s house.
I imagine that right now, you’re feeling a bit like Alice. Hmm?
Simply one of the most amazing comics I’ve ever seen.
Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
abandoned porn for the win
Back in May a couple of friends in Japan started a new project called rrrrrrrroll, using photography to explore beautifully minimalist animations based on objects and people turning on a single axis. (via)
Day 1082 - 18 November 2013
with a dash of positivity
This hits so many feels for me.
So true. ;;
My friend painted a piano to look like a cartoon piano. This is the final result.
8” X 11” giclee prints, numbered timed edition release. Available individually or as a full set which will also include the exclusive War Doctor print as a free bonus.
A portion of the sales will also be donated to Home Sweet Home, an organization that helps incarcerated mothers and their children reconnect in society.